Learning with Cloud ML
Date: 3/6 or 3/7
Duration: Full Day - Monday 10am–6pm, Tuesday 9am–5pm
Price: $500. Save 20% if you sign up for a second Next ’17 bootcamp.*
During this bootcamp you’ll learn machine learning (ML) and TensorFlow concepts, and develop hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and productionizing ML models. This one-day instructor-led course builds upon CPB100 and CPB101 (which are prerequisites for this training).
This course is delivered through a combination of:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
This bootcamp teaches you how to:
- Identify use cases for machine learning
- Build an ML model using TensorFlow
- Build scalable, deployable ML models using Cloud ML
- Know the importance of preprocessing and combining features
- Incorporate advanced ML concepts into their models
- Employ ML Application Programmer Interfaces (APIs)
- Productionize trained ML models
This bootcamp is intended for programmers and data scientists responsible for developing predictive analytics using ML. The typical audience member has experience analyzing and visualizing big data, implementing cloud-based big data solutions, and transforming or processing datasets.
Getting started with machine learning
Building ML models with TensorFlow
Scaling ML models with Cloud ML
Ready to attend?
Questions? Check out the FAQs.