Learn how to containerize workloads, deploy them to Google Container Engine clusters, scale them to handle increased traffic, and continuously deploy to provide application updates.
This course is delivered through a combination of:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
This bootcamp teaches you:
- Container basics
- How to containerize an existing application
- Kubernetes concepts and principles
- How to deploy applications to Kubernetes using the CLI
- How to set up a continuous delivery pipeline
This bootcamp is intended for developers and operations professionals looking to get hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Google Container Engine. The typical audience member is comfortable running commands at a terminal and has a basic understanding of web technologies, such as NGINX and HTML.
Containers 101 and Docker
Deploying to Kubernetes
Creating a continuous delivery pipeline
Ready to attend?
Questions? Check out the FAQs.