Securing Your Environments on GCP
Date: 3/6 or 3/7
Duration: Full Day - Monday 10am–6pm, Tuesday 9am–5pm
Price: $500. Save 20% if you sign up for a second Next ’17 bootcamp.*
Spend the day learning about best practices for securing Google Cloud Platform resources.
This course is delivered through a combination of:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
This bootcamp teaches you how to:
- Assess the implications of the default settings and customize when starting out with GCP products
- Tighten security
- Work with Identity and Access Management (IAM) to help enforce specific job functions; for example, a corporate-wide network administrator
- Enforce security policies and organize projects and resources within your network
- Use audit logging and monitoring
- Manage keys
- Secure and verify the security of web applications
This bootcamp is intended for operations, developers, security, and networking professionals who are tasked with securing access to cloud resources and ensuring compliance with security controls. The typical audience member has experience managing security controls.
Default GCP settings
Understanding Cloud Resource Manager and IAM
Securing the network
Auditing and logging using GCP native tools
Securing web applications on GCP
Ready to attend?
Questions? Check out the FAQs.